Make this Easter one to remember with a salmon centrepiece that is sure to put a smile on the face of the entire family!
What you will need:
- 2 salmon fillets
- 170g fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the salad:
- 1 courgette, cut into spirals using spiral slicer
- 1 large carrot, cut into spirals using spiral slicer
- 1 avocado, finely sliced
- A handful of pine nuts
For the Lemon Butter Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pepper, to taste
What you need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 280C.
- Blend the tarragon with breadcrumbs, and add salt and pepper. Once fully blended stir in just the melted butter.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large pan and sear the two salmon fillets over high heat for 2 minutes, skin side up.
- Flip the fillets and top each with the crumb mixture.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for around 10 minutes, until the fish is cooked through.
- To make the salad, toss the courgette, carrot, and avocado together in a bowl and add the pine nuts.
- Transfer onto two serving plates and top with the cooked salmon.
- To make the lemon butter sauce, melt the butter in warm pan, and then add the lemon juice. Add in the Worcestershire sauce, then remove from heat and carefully pour over the salmon fillets and enjoy.
TOP TIP: For fuss free fish and sauce, straight from the freezer, try The Saucy Fish Co.’s Herb
Crusted Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce. Available at Ocado, just in time for Easter!