Nothing beats the taste of home-made lemonade. This recipe includes fresh raspberries which add extra flavour, and the pretty pink colouring. Pour a glass or two and retreat to the garden hammock.
8 lemons, plus extra slices to serve
200g caster sugar, plus extra to taste
140g raspberries, plus extra to serve
Ice and mint to serve and garnish
1. Pare the zest from the lemons with a peeler, removing as little white pith as possible – cut away any pith you can from the strips.
2. Juice the lemons and mix the juice, zest, sugar and raspberries with 1.2 litres of boiling water.
3. Let it cool, then sieve, pressing through juice with the back of a spoon.
4. Add sugar to taste and chill in jugs.
5. To serve, add a few lemon slices, raspberries, mint and lots of ice.
This recipe is courtesy of Rangemaster