These easy to make salmon tacos are the perfect dish for weekday meals. They are so quick to prepare you can be sitting down with the family in no time. And what family doesn't like a meal you can eat with the fingers? In front of the TV. Perfect.
- 2 salmon fillets – chilled or frozen
- 4 corn taco shells
- 150g Lettuce, finely diced
- 1 Red Onion, finely sliced
- Half a lime
- Optional toppings: jalapeno peppers, sprinkling of coriander, pomegranate, chilli sauce
- Preheat the oven to 190C and cook your salmon fillets for 28 minutes
- Meanwhile, heat your taco shells in the oven for 5 minutes, then scatter with the lettuce, red onion and chosen toppings
- Remove your salmon fillets from the oven and flake each into smaller pieces, then add them to the tacos
- Finish by squeezing lime juice over each taco and drizzling with your favourite chilli sauce
TOP TIP: For fuss free fish and sauce, straight from the freezer, try The Saucy Fish Co.’s new Frozen Salmon with Chilli, Lime and Ginger Dressing, available in the freezer aisle in Tesco and Sainsbury’s nationwide
Recipe courtesy of The Saucy Fish Co.