Summer desserts should be light and creamy in our opinion. This deliciously sweet and fruity pannacotta is surprisingly simple to create and is the ideal finale to a special summer celebration.
2 vanilla pods
5 gelatine leaves
250ml strawberry puree
3 gelatine leaves
1. Combine sugar, cream, vanilla and buttermilk and bring to boil
2. Soak gelatine for 5 minutes in cold water and then add to cream mix until
3. Put in bowl in fridge until set
4. For the strawberry jelly combine the puree, sugar, glucose and bring to the boil. Again soak your gelatine for 5 minutes and then add to jelly.
5. Once cooled set on top of your set cream
This recipe is courtesy of The Greyhound on the Test.
This former Michelin Pub of the Year in Stockbridge, Hampshire is hugely popular in the Summer due to its location on the River Test, a prime destination for fly fishing and long country walks! Aside from the desirable setting, the standard of food coming out of the kitchen is extremely high. The menu focuses on Great British produce, sourced locally and is accompanied by an extensive wine list.