There's something about opening a new notebook or diary on the first day of the New Year. So many empty pages to fill, and so many resolutions and plans to document. Here at Heart Home we feel energised and full of renewed vigor. But we don't stop there! A fresh start also means a brand new look for the workspace, and in anticipation of spring we would love to bring in a pretty new pastel colour scheme. Who wouldn't feel ready for work surrounded by so much joy?
You Might Also Like
- Giant Chrome Safety Pin, £20, Papermash.
- Table Lamp Green and Copper, £69.99, Dowsing and Reynolds.
- Set of 6 Copper Foldback Clips, £7, (now £5) Papermash.
- Mi Goals Get Shit Done Notebook, £5, Printer and Tailor.
- Stack Wooden Desk, £895 (was £945), Alexander & Pearl.
- Personalised Notebook, £6.99, Getting Personal.
- Ellington Office Chair, £159, Cult Furniture.
- 746 Phone, £33.30 (was £37), Red Candy.
- 3D Printed Pots by BatchWorks, £5, Etsy.