Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a festive wreath hanging on the front door. And while we love the fresh variety there's a lot to be said for an artificial wreath. They last for several years for one thing, and they are much more realistic looking than you might expect. There's also an added bonus if you haven't already bought one, as many of the stores are now discounting prices.
Here's our pick of the bunch....
- Plum Floral Wreath, £29.50, Marks and Spencers. Beautifully handmade and decorated with pretty Plum roses, berries, pinecones and a mix of foliage giving a really natural feel.
- Rosemary & Pinecone Wreath, was £50 now £35, The White Company. Artificial pine-tree branches with frosted winter berries and genuine pine cones that are finished with a white-frosted effect.
- Large Winter Berry Wreath, £45, Cox and Cox. Three different types of foliage for an authentic feel, finished with a lightly frosted effect and pure white berries.
- Silver Reindeer Wreath, was £50 now £35, Debenhams. Realistic pinecones and a majestic silver reindeer.
- Eucalyptus and Berry Wreath, £45, John Lewis. A traditional yet festive wreath studded with white and red berries.
- Physalis Wreath, £59, Bloom. Skilfully woven from sprigs of faux physalis.