Inspired by our book extract last week from Perfect English Townhouse, we thought we'd take a little look at what makes a perfect English kitchen. You know the kind we mean? Preferably located near to a lovely beach, with mismatched white painted furniture, a huge butlers sink, country style tableware, and a vase of flowers plucked fresh from the garden.
Contains affiliate links.
Alma napkins (set of 4) £15. Gray & Willow Tide dinnerware from £7. Gray & Willow Bubble tumbler £6 each. Gray & Willow Richmond jug £22. Linea Acacia paddle £22. Gray & Willow Casserole dish, small £22, large £32. Gray & Willow Small ceramic pot £10. Dickins & Jones Ella napkins (set of 4) £15. Junipa Petite blue casserole dish £20. Gray & Willow Areia mugs from £9. Gray & Willow Soul Culture mugs from £6. Linea Speckled glazed mugs from £9. Gray & Willow Acacia paddle £22. Gray & Willow Ponto serving bowl £38. Gray & Willow Storage jar, small £14, large £18. Gray & Willow Alta 16-piece cutlery set £45. Gray & Willow Utensil pot £22. Gray & Willow Isak planter £18. All House of Fraser.
Get The Look
- Enamel Mussel Pot in Shutter Blue, £35, Cuckooland.
- Wooden Spoons, Set of 3, £6, National Trust.
- Dutchbone Core Pendant Light in Blue Grey, £99, Cuckooland.
- Kilner Clip Top Jar (2L), £4, Wilko.
- Hampton Cross Back Dining Chair, £149, Housing Units.
- Flowers in Watering Can, George Home.
- Ivory Enamel Style Espresso Cup, £4.95, Rex London.
- Perpignan Display Cabinet in White, £495, Cuckooland.
- Country Kitchen Dinner Set, £25, JD Williams Home.