Heart Home magazine is excited to be taking part at the Decorcafe Decorfest. Decorfest is all about inspiring and helping people to create a more personal home which is what Heart Home is all about. Come and join us on Sunday 23rd March from 10am - 4pm for an exciting day which includes:
- Meeting more than 65 original exhibitors each with their own unique stand enabling you to focus on the areas of most interest to you or to just browse novel ideas
- Demonstrations and activities throughout the day from how to paint furniture, use the patterned paint roller to flower arranging and lampshade making
- Questions and answer sessions with our experts: garden, interiors, lighting, colour
- Complimentary talks in the reading room.
- Shopping for individual products to personalise your home and garden (fabric, cushions, lighting, ceramics, furniture, wallpaper, flowers and much much more…)
- Drop-off workshops for children from 5 – 12 years (booking in advance is essential as children’s activities are limited)
- Delicious food and refreshments
Myself and Carole King will also be giving a talk at 2.30pm on how we went about creating Heart Home magazine - do join us if you can.
Sunday 23rd March 2014, King's College School, Wimbledon, SW19 4TT. Earlybird tickets £5 online, £10 on the door.
First Image by Paul Craig.