DIY Scandi Christmas baubles that even we could do! The woods and hedgerows are full of seed heads and fallen leaves at this time of the year so it's the perfect time to get one step ahead with the Christmas preparations.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Rust-Oleum Super Sparkly GIitter,
Silver Rust-Oleum Super Sparkly Glitter,
Gold Rust-Oleum Rose Gold Ribbon
Clear Fillable Baubles - try Hobbycraft
1. Gather up your chosen foliage and ensure it is completely dry before starting your scandi Christmas baubles.
2. Move the foliage to be painted to a well-ventilated space and place on top of a dustsheet or some old newspapers.
3. Take your chosen cans of Rust-Oleum spray paint and shake thoroughly. Hold the can approximately 30cm from the surface of the foliage and spray. Apply several light coats a few minutes apart.
4. Leave to dry in a well ventilated place.
5. Once dry, pop your foliage inside the fillable baubles.
6. Tie your baubles up with colourful pieces of ribbon.
7. Hang your baubles on your tree or around your home.
Rust-Oleum Rose Gold Spray Paint, 400ml, £8.99, B&Q
Rust-Oleum Super Sprakly Glitter Spray, 400ml, £9.00, B&Q