ManoMano is an online marketplace dedicated to all things DIY & gardening and they are on the search for the UK's most inventive DIY and making project. You could win £5,000 to spend on your DIY project!
They are launching a new series on YouTube dedicated to championing extreme and inventive making and DIY projects called The Amazing Making Of and it's set to launch on International DIY Day - Thursday 24th May 2018.
The series is on the look-out for five makers, inventors and creators across Europe to be filmed on the project of their lives. One winner will be chosen from the UK to feature on the programme which is set to give DIY SOS a run for its money!
Whether it’s a house on wheels, a flying bike or a real-life Iron Man suit, the team from The Amazing Making Of want to hear from eager DIY enthusiasts who have a project on the go. The winner will receive £5,000 to spend on ManoMano to help with their project and they will be featured on the web series which will begin filming this summer. The first episodes will be aired on YouTube from September 2018 to millions of people across Europe.
The winning project will be chosen by an exclusive jury featuring Alex Steele, famous British YouTube Blacksmith and Steve Collinge, industry expert from Insight DIY Group.
Entry deadline is the 24th June 2018 (so hurry!) with the UK winner announced the week beginning the 2nd July.
Terms and conditions for entries can be found here.
- ManoMano has over two million home improvement and gardening tools and products from over 2,000 sellers.
- ManoMano finds the most competitive DIY, home improvement and gardening specialists, and then negotiates preferential and exclusive prices for customers.
- ManoMano chooses these sellers based on very strict criteria to ensure quality, reliability and that they update their stock in real time.
- ManoMano guarantees that the delivery is in compliance with the seller shipping methods.
- ManoMano prides itself in offering the best customer service to answer all of its customers questions.
ManoMano was launched by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson in 2013 in France and now operates across Spain, Italy and Germany and was launched in the UK in 2016. Nearly one million customers across Europe use the marketplace for everything from tools to materials to create their DIY masterpieces.